Czech language courses in Brno for university admission
Preparatory courses of the Czech language in Brno for foreigners at universities are organized as “Celoživotní vzděláváni” – commercial activities of the university departments. “Celoživotní vzdělávání” literally translates as “Learning throughout life”. Students of the annual Czech language course in Brno are not considered students according to paragraph 60 of the law on higher education in the Czech Republic. There is no accreditation in the Czech Republic for this type of business.
Czech language courses at Masaryk University
Language and vocational training for studying at Czech universities at Masaryk University in Brno – Masarykova univerzita. Courses “Celoživotní vzdělávani”.
Link to Masaryk university Czech language course website
The Office of the Czech Language for Foreigners offers year-round language and vocational training for studying an accredited study program at the University of Masaryk in accordance with the provisions of the letter § 64. b) Act. No. 326/1999 Coll., on the stay of foreigners in the Czech Republic.
Czech language room for foreigners in Brno, Faculty of Arts, Arna Nováka 1, 602 00 Brno. Language studies in Brno are for beginners, intermediate, intermediate, advanced and very advanced levels. A0 to C2 in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
• Autumn semester czech language course Brno Masaryk University lasts 13 weeks from September to December.
• The Czech winter course in Brno lasts 2 weeks between January and February.
• The spring semester of Czech language studies at Masaryk University Brno lasts 13 weeks from February to May.
Czech courses at Mendel University in Brno
Mendelova univerzita v Brně – Mendel University in Brno Czech Republic. Studying in Brno for Czech courses for foreigners at ICV MENDELU. Preparatory Czech courses in Brno – “Celoživotní vzděláváni”. Learning Czech in Brno is intended for students from abroad who are interested in studying in Czech in the Czech Republic in higher education institutions ideally at Mendel University Czech Republic. Preparatory czech courses Brno is designed for beginners in the Czech Republic. From the very beginning, training in the Czech Republic is conducted in the Czech language in Brno.
Cost of Czech language courses in Brno at Mendel University in Brno
– 560 teaching hours, teaching 16 – 20 hours per week, the course starts in September, October and November. The price of courses in Brno is 2470 euros or 60,000 crowns.
– 850 teaching hours, 25 hours per week, course starts in September. Prices for this course are determined by intermediaries in the Czech Republic with whom ICV MENDELU cooperates.
For example, the cost of Czech courses in Brno will cost from 3380 euros to 3975 euros for 850 hours of Czech in Brno, depending on the greed of intermediaries and without specialized training. For specialized training and for preparation for entering the university, intermediaries will require additional fees for courses in Brno.
Here is a link to courses in Brno for foreign citizens at Mendel University. https://icv.mendelu.cz/en/28226n-
Czech language courses at the Technical University of Brno
Intensive Czech language course in Brno for foreigners. 1 year courses in the Czech Republic at the Technical University of Brno “Celoživotní vzděláváni”.
Link to Czech courses in Brno: https://lli.vutbr.cz/jazykove-kurzy-pro-cizince
Vysoke učení technické v Brně. The Czech language courses in Brno are a project of the ICV (Czech. Institut Celoživotního Vzdělávání) at the Technical University in Brno. ICV is a branch of the Brno University of Technology, Czech Republic. ICV deals with advanced training courses, pedagogical courses, language courses in Brno for foreigners and so on.
Czech language courses in Brno for ICV students offer in Brno the study of the Czech language in the Czech Republic up to level B2 and includes 560 hours of Czech without additional subjects. The duration of the course in Brno for applicants is 9 months from October to June inclusive. Studying at Czech courses in Brno – four times a week for 4 academic hours a day.
Prices for Czech language courses in Brno at the Technical University
CZK 48,000 or EUR 1,920 for 560 hours of Czech in Brno. The price of Czech courses in Brno includes textbooks, snacks during class – water, coffee and tea, the price does not include accommodation in Brno.
Czech language courses in Brno for foreigners at the Technical University in Brno
After successfully passing the final exam, the student receives a certificate of the Czech language on completion of training and passing the exam at the level of the Czech language A1, A2, B1, B2, C1. But this is not a state exam in the Czech Republic!
Czech language program. The basic Czech language course in Brno at the Technical University is not tailored for studying at the University of Brno, there is no division into technical, humanitarian and medical groups of study in the Czech Republic in courses. Everyone who wants to learn Czech in the Czech Republic, through this one-year Czech language course in Brno, will study in one program. The program is tied to the textbook “Do you want to speak Czech?”. No one cares if you want to study in Brno, work in the Czech Republic, or just need the Czech language to get a permanent residence or just to communicate in Czech on the street.
Is it worth it to take courses in Brno at the Technical University?
You decide. If you are ready to study the Czech language on your own in courses in Brno in a hostel, if you have the motivation to study in the Czech Republic and a clear plan of action, and you decide to get a free higher education in the Czech Republic, then yes.
But you should know that everyone in the Brno hostel will have fun, and you will need to learn Czech in Brno in your future specialty, so as not to be kicked out of the university in Brno at the very first session. No one will control you and force you to attend Czech language courses in Brno.
For foreigners, the Czech language course in Brno for admission to the University of Brno is intended for those who know how to plan their personal time when studying the Czech language in Brno and are ready to independently resolve the issues of nostrification in the Czech Republic, extending a visa to the Czech Republic, filling out applications to a university and entering university in Brno or Prague. Czech courses in Brno ICV are not subject to paragraph 64 of law 326/1999. That is, students of courses in Brno are not students in the Czech Republic.
In order to shift the solution of some of the above issues to other shoulders, you need to enroll in Czech language courses in Brno at the University of Brno Czech Republic through intermediaries.
Intermediaries of Czech language courses in Brno for foreigners
Czech courses for applicants in Brno. To reduce the risks of studying in Brno in Czech language courses, you need to follow the following rules:
1. The company providing the intensive Czech language courses in Brno must be located in the Czech Republic.
2. Czech language courses in Brno for foreigners on the website and in all documents must position itself as a company that offers intermediary services for studying the Czech language in Brno at the university. The intermediary must be honest with you and conclude a contract for their services to accompany the student in Brno.
3. The company must clearly explain to you what basic Czech language courses in Brno are offered to you and all the conditions for cooperation and assistance in completing Czech courses in Brno.
4. When communicating, employees of the company must answer free of charge all the questions of studying in Brno in the Czech language. If suddenly, in a dialogue with you, employees begin to say that it is necessary to involve a lawyer, and this costs money, then you need to run. You must always be in a legal position in the Czech Republic when studying at courses in Brno. This means that you do not need the services of a lawyer in the Czech Republic from the very beginning and will not need them in the future. Visa issues in the Czech Republic can be further discussed in the free migration centers of the Czech Republic.
5. You should also be aware that no Czech language courses in Brno for foreigners give benefits when entering Czech universities.
6. Paid nostrification services, additional specialized training in subjects and the cost of state duty in the Czech Republic are possible. Of course, the help of a curator in Czech language courses in Brno is very important for foreigners!
SJS Brno. Language school with the right to pass the state language exam
Czech language courses in Brno – https://www.sjs-brno.cz/jazykove-kurzy-brno/jazyky–cestina-pro-cizince
College of Business and Hospitality in Brno
Czech language courses in Brno – http://www.hotskolabrno.cz/?stranka=26&nix=vysoka-skola-obchodni-a-hotelova