Czech Republic visa fees. The cost of a study visa to the Czech Republic
For example, here is information about consular fees from the website of the Consulate of the Czech Republic in Washington. Student visa fees – Vízové poplatky.
SHORT-TERM SCHENGEN VISA
For a stay up to 90 days within 180 days. Fee in USD.
- Schengen visa (one, two or multiple entries) – 85 USD.
There is no application fee for: children under 6 years of age, family members of the EU citizens.
LONG-TERM VISA/ The cost of a student visa to the Czech Republic
Czech National Visa, i.e. for a stay over 90 days up to 365 days. Fee in USD.
- Regular long-term visa (incl. the study purpose) – 113 USD.
- Business long-term visa – 226 USD.
There is no visa fee for: children under 6 years of age.
Consular Fees LONG-TERM VISA. Konzulární poplatky.
TEMPORARY RESIDENCE / PERMANENT RESIDENCE / EMPLOYEE CARD
Fee in USD.
The fees may change without prior notice.
Additional information about consular fees to the Czech Republic
- Visa and Consular Fees change every month according to the current exchange rate.
- Valid for MARCH 2023 • Platné pro BŘEZEN 2023
- During a personal visit at the Embassy you can pay fees in USD in cash.
- You can also use a credit card to pay during the personal visit. In this case, payments are charged in CZK or EUR. Distance payment online by a credit card is not possible. We accept following credit cards: Mastercard, Mastercard Electronic, Maestra, VISA, VISA Electron, V Pay, Diners Club, Discover, JCB, Union Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Garmin Pay.
- When sending your application by a postal service please use Money order issued in favour of “Embassy of the Czech Republic in Washington”.
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT AMERICAN EXPRESS CARDS AND PERSONAL CHECKS.
Czech Republic visa fees. Address and website of the Czech Embassy in the USA
EMBASSY OF THE CZECH REPUBLIC. 3900 SPRING OF FREEDOM STREET NW. WASHINGTON DC 20008-3803
Requirements for candidates to study in the Czech Republic
Training is available to both adults and minors. The care of children under the age of 14 is assigned to the mother/father/guardian who arrived with the child and are nearby (an exception is provided only for children entering the republic as members of an organized group).
The presence of an invitation letter issued by one of the educational institutions of the Czech Republic is considered as a mandatory requirement. It is also necessary to document the sufficiency of funds allocated for tuition and accommodation during the entire period of stay in the Czech Republic.
Visa to Czech Republic status. Checking a visa to the Czech Republic.